Clean Air for Everyone (CAFE) Johnson County is a member-based, non-profit coalition that was formed in 1996 by a group of citizens, parents, and local health advocates concerned with increasing teen smoking rates. Since then, CAFE has been working to achieve our mission of eliminating death and disease from tobacco use.
CAFE's Services to Johnson County
- Educational displays at fairs and events
- Smoke-free living guides
- Tobacco-free policy assistance for worksites
- Educational presentations for businesses and groups
- Tobacco control meetings and forums
- Advocacy at the local and state level